For over twenty five years, Jane has worked professionally designing and creating gardens throughout Melbourne and Victoria. She creates personalised, environmentally sustainable, beautiful gardens with year round appeal, in the appropriate style of your property. Her garden designs can incorporate practical, productive, edible, Australian or exotic styles to suit your home or business and she is experienced in historic garden restoration, vegetable garden development and contemporary garden design. Experienced in frost prone, country gardens; bee keeping and chook care.
A personalised consultation with Jane is $480. She will spend several hours with you in your garden/home, listening to your ideas and discussing possibilities; then she will send you a written report with recommendations, appropriate contacts and detailed information.
For an additional fee, Jane can provide
- CAD plans to scale of your property with proposed changes or a new design
- A planting and landscape material list with costings
- A maintenance manual for your garden
- Access to an extensive range of high quality plants
- Assist you with the planting of the garden
- Preparation and/or submission of landscape plans for council planning permit
- Advanced Certificate in Horticulture, VCAH Burnley, 1991
- Certificate of Garden History, RMIT, 2001
- Green Gardener's Certificate, Holmesglen Tafe, 2006
- Diploma of Business, Chisholm Institute, 2006
- Landscape Design, Melbourne University, Burnley, 2009
- Environmentally Certified Landscape Industry Professional, SGA.
- 1987 - 1993 J. Dennithorne Horticultural design and garden maintenance business
- 1993 - 2008 Head Gardener at Raheen, Studley Park Road, Kew
- 2008 - Present Landscape & Garden designer, Design Hortensis
+61 403 891 170